Methane Abatement in Maritime Innovation Initiative
Launch at SMM Hamburg
The members of the Methane Abatement in Maritime (MAM) Innovation Initiative would like to invite you to a launch event for the initiative.
This event is brought to you by Lloyd’s Register and Safetytech Accelerator and will take place in Hamburg to coincide with SMM.
We will discuss:
- LNG within the shipping environment
- The challenges of methane slip – scaremongering vs reality
- The critical role of measurement
- Game changing technologies which could provide solutions
- An introduction to the MAM Innovation Initiative
Moderated by Steve Price, Head of Partnerships at Safetytech Accelerator, the panel will include:
Mark Darley, Chief Operations Officer at Lloyd’s Register; Mark Warner, Head of Marketing at Lloyd’s Register; Tom Strang, Vice President (Maritime Affairs) at Carnival Corporation; Peter Jackson, Senior Vice President (Assets and Technology) at Seaspan Ship Management; TBC Win GD, TBC Port of Hamburg and TBC NPL.
Date: Tuesday 6 September
Time: 3.30 – 5.30pm
Venue: TBC Hamburg.
Please register your interest using the form below, and we will confirm your place by email.