Join Our Webinar: Tackling the Rising Challenge of Cargo Fires with Innovative Technology
Explore the Future of Maritime Safety with Safetytech Accelerator
Join us to explore innovative solutions addressing the critical issue of cargo fires in container shipping.
Safetytech Accelerator’s Cargo Fire & Loss Innovation Initiative (CFLII) is dedicated to enhancing maritime safety through technology and collaboration. CFLII currently includes leading shipping companies and maritime insurers as its Anchor Partners.
Thursday 29th February 9am GMT
View the Agenda and Speakers below
- Insightful Discussions: Delve into the complexities of cargo fires on ships and their wider implications on the maritime sector.
- Technological Innovations Unveiled: Discover a range of emerging technologies, from advanced thermal imaging to state-of-the-art sensors, aiming to enhance maritime safety.
- Collaboration at Its Best: Learn how leading shipping companies, tech experts, and insurers are coming together under the CFLII to foster safer maritime transportation.
- Expand Your Professional Network: Connect with industry leaders, potential collaborators, and innovative tech companies.
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST by clicking the link below!
Welcome 5 minutes
Nick Gross, Global Containerships Segment Director at Lloyds Register
The industry challenge, direction of travel and the learnings and achievements from the programme so far 10 minutes
Rich McLoughlin, Head of Maritime Engagement at Safetytech Accelerator
Panel discussion 40 minutes
Chaired by Nick Gross
- Capt Y.S. Hwang Head of Operations and Deputy SVP at Evergreen Marine Corp
- Mike Yarwood Managing Director at TT Club
- Seb Corby Principal Consultant at Safetytech Accelerator
- Viktor Bezugly CEO at SmartNanoTubes
- Sven-Eric Brooks CEO ScanReach
Who Should Join?
- Industry professionals, particularly vessel owner/operators, port authorities, terminal operators, logistics companies, insurer or cargo-owners seeking to understand the latest in cargo fire prevention.
- Tech companies who have potential solutions to address the cargo fire challenge – we would love to hear from you!
- Individuals interested in the combined power of technology and collaboration in addressing maritime challenges.
Seize the opportunity to be part of a significant dialogue that drives the maritime industry towards a safer and more sustainable future. Your insights and participation are valuable. Register today!Register Here