We work with the best technology companies and startups to solve safety and risk challenges for our corporate clients.
How we support startups and scaleups
- Pilot solutions with major clients
- Provide access to our Proof Of Concept Fund
- Provide market entry support through our Waypoint programme
- Enable the opportunity to become a Lloyd’s Register technology partner for wider market access
- Provide access to world-class expertise in industrial markets and regulated industries
Waypoint - Commercialising emerging safety and risk technologies in the marine industry.Find out more
Startups we have worked with
Scoutbase selected to join Safetytech Accelerator Waypoint programme
Scoutbase – a company which combines safety science, design thinking and IT to deliver safety tools for the maritime and offshore industries – has been selected to join Waypoint, Safetytech Accelerator’s commercial acceleration programme.
Webinar replay: Tech showcase – Exploring the potential of robotics in confined spaces inspections
In this webinar we discussed a trial programme with Safetytech Accelerator and LRQA, and explored tech which can make inspections in confined spaces safer.
Get in touch
Please tell us a little about your startup or tech company.
We regret we cannot respond to all requests but we will keep your details on our database for regular review when we are researching tech companies in your space.